Acquiring a propery in France is a dream come true for many foreigners. However, in order to fully enjoy their investment, non-residents must make the right decisions and seek objective and professional advice, in an increasingly complex tax, legal, social and accounting environment.
Acquiring or owning a property in France raises countless questions, such as:
- How will my acquisition impact my fiscal situation?
- Should I buy in my own name or should I create a real-estate ownership company (SCI or SARL)?
- How can I plan my estate to protect my children from a financial perspective?
- Am I up-to-date with my fiscal obligations?
- Can I rent my villa under an SCI-ownership arrangement? What impact will this have on my taxes?
- Can I fire my gardener if the job comes with living accommodation?
- Can I hire someone of non-French nationality?
Novances, an audit and accounting firm with an international scope, has created the Novances Family Office, a department dedicated to non-residents seeking a comprehensive service for the management of all tax, administrative, social and accounting requirements and obligations.
Novances Family Office is a trusted partner for non-residents seeking peace of mind and serenity.